Accelerate CX Transformation with Digital Self-Service
At FICX, we’ve been attending a host of industry events recently. One of the most frequently discussed issues at these conferences has consistently been how to accelerate CX transformation with digital self-service.
It’s easy to understand why this topic is so popular – so clearly on the minds of CX change agents in banking, insurance, healthcare, telecom, and other industries focused on CX automation. Most CX leaders are under tremendous pressure to deploy digital self-service experiences quickly.
- Call deflection is a priority for many contact centers as costs rise and hiring/retention gets more complicated with the “Great Resignation” phenomenon. Reducing call volumes is a near-universal priority
- In many organizations, many customer processes continue to rely on pdfs and paper forms, which reduces compliance, drives up costs because of the need for manual data entry and frustrates customers dissatisfied with experiences requiring them to reenter data that the company already knows.
- Many companies have invested heavily in digital experiences confined to a single channel and are now asking their CX leaders to broaden the availability of these experiences to omnichannel
- The right digital self-service experience technology can link a pleasing customer experience with all the relevant systems in even the most disjointed company internal architecture
- Digital self-service can help speed customers to resolve straightforward challenges and issues, leading to higher CSAT ratings.
- Customers increasingly prefer digital self-service experiences to agent-assisted experiences
For CX leaders to be successful, they must find ways to speed the development of digital self-service experiences to deliver their plans on time and at minimum cost.
The Power of No-Code Development
As providers of a leading no-code digital self-service solution, we see the value of “citizen-development” versus more expensive “tech team development” every day. No one doubts the ability and expertise of professional developers. But in most organizations, these teams are overtaxed with too many projects. Because the need for digital self-service experiences is often not “urgent,” these projects are often deprioritized in company dev queues. Further, because such experiences tend to be relatively straightforward and common across organizations, technology can reduce or eliminate the need for tech team intervention in their development.
No-code CX automation tools like FICX enable enterprise businesses to develop digital self-service experiences 10X faster and at 90%+ lower costs. With FICX, there is no need to wait for developer resources because any professional can use our platform to architect, build, integrate and deploy new experiences.
Company Security and No-Code
No enterprise business wants to sacrifice control, security, or privacy, no matter the benefits of speed and cost-cutting. As an enterprise-grade solution, FICX offers industry-leading security and privacy protections that meet or exceed the standards of leading companies in the most sensitive industry verticals: banking, insurance, telecom, and healthcare. We also ensure that our solutions meet or exceed the requirements of privacy and choice policies including GDPR, CCPA, and Japan’s APPI regulations.
Accelerate CX Transformation with Digital Self-Service, FICX is a leading “No-Code” Digital CX Platform. With FICX, teams are empowered to replace slow, problematic customer journeys with simple, intuitive digital experiences that are easily surfaced anywhere in the customer journey. By unifying core CX components and customer engagement capabilities on a single, secure, API-first platform, FICX allows CX teams to remain agile and innovative while reducing or eliminating demands on IT.